Wednesday 28 March 2012

Day 8 : 10 favret songs


SONG :)))
Sometimes a friend when the silence :)))
Songs like part of life ...

There are also songs that relate to our lives ...


Here is MY top ten favorite songs







1. MENYESAL by SIXTH SENSE (lagu ni best sangat...pasal ada kaitan dengan kehidupan BETO...sekarang ni nak menyesal dah tak der guna lha weyhh...)

2. LELAKI SEPERTI AKU by ALIFF SATAR 

3. BROKEN ANGEL by ARASH feat HELENA

4.DI SAAT AKU MENCINTAIMU by DADALI

5. TONIGHT I'M FUCKING YOU by ENRIQUE IGLESIAS

6.WHY NOT ME by ENRIQUE IGLESIAS

7.GIVE ME EVERYTHING by PITBULL feat AFROJACK

8.OMBAK RINDU by HAFIZ feat ADIRA

9. BOMBASTIC by JESSY MATADOR

10. BESERARA ENGGAU AI MATA by MELLISA FRANCIS







Today not many things I could write ...
many things that annoy my mind ...
very sad when thinking about the endless problems that afflict our family life ....
but I can not shed tears .. too hard for me passing it for the umpteenth time ...
when perhaps all this will end?
however, I must be strong to go through this life ...








DZEKO@BETO 880831

1044PM

SIBU SARAWAK





No comments:

Post a Comment